Flotsam & Jetsam, is rapidly becoming known for its delicious, artisan coffee in the Wandsworth neighbourhood. But have your ever wondered about the journey your cup of coffee has been on and the art & skill involved in making it so damn delicious!?
Well here’s how you can find out! This fun course, aimed at all levels, will put you in the shoes of the barista, teaching you the basic knowledge so you can use it at home or perhaps even in a new career? Also great for a team-building event or a fun week night activity with friends.
Topics covered on the night:
- Where coffee is from & how it’s produced
- The coffee flavours and aromas
- How to prepare the perfect shot
- How to extract a shot using our shiny, silver La Marzocco, Linea PB
- How to steam milk for different drinks
- How to pour pretty latte art (hearts, rosettas, tulips)
- Coffee at home
Class size: 8 maximum
Cost: £40. Includes light refreshments, Allpress beans for you to take on your travels, booklet with notes.