Porter & Steele are a catering and events company based in South West London. Ginnie and Sarah first met working together 8 years ago at a cafe in Toronto. Sarah created the menu and Ginnie was front of house. Since meeting, they have travelled the world together, their love of food always being the focus of their adventures.
Sarah has worked for some of the best chefs in London including Yotam Ottolenghi, Bill Granger and most recently Ramael Scully. Ginnie has baked since she was 6 and continues to create delicious cakes for family and friends, most recently for best friend’s wedding in France.
Their style is all about sharing and using the freshest seasonal ingredients. Their combined passion for excellent food and exceptional customer service has lead them to begin this venture together. They look forward to hosting and cooking for you at one of their upcoming Supper Clubs or your private event. They are very open to creating bespoke menus and happy to be creative with your requests. All prices quoted include venue hire.
Minimum 25 people (or minimum spend) maximum 45 people.
£28 per person
6 canapes per person
- Crispy corn taco, marinated seabass, pico de gallo
- Smoked aubergine tartlet, whipped feta, harissa
- Chargrilled asparagus, miso, peanuts
- Slow roasted pork, tostada, pickled kohlrabi
- Prosciutto, dolcelatte, sticky dates
- Chocolate brownie, tahini, halva
Sit down dinner:
Minimum 18 people (or minimum spend), maximum 30 people.
3 courses, £39 per person
- Heirloom tomatoes, goats curd, wasabi
- Slow roasted chipotle pork, smoky corn, chargilled piquillo peppers
- Fresh spring greens, dukkah, ricotta
- Roasted sweet potato, ginger, toasted pumpkin seeds
- lemon galette, passionfruit, pistachio creme fraiche
minimum 25 people (or minimum spend), maximum 45 people.
£28 per person, this includes 5 mains and 2 dessert choices.
- Charred broccolini, spiced yogurt, smoked almonds
- Beef brisket, polenta cakes, fresh herbs
- Baked salmon, slow roasted vine tomatoes, sumac
- Green beans, basil pesto, hazelnuts
- Roasted carrots, crumbled feta, tarragon
- Blacksticks blue frittata, baby spinach, pickled portobello
- Pistachio meringue, seasonal berries, whipped rose cream
- Chocolate tart, peanut butter, chilli syrup
- Lemon trifle, amaretto, roasted peaches
Drinks package (optional):
- prosecco £6
- champagne £9
- bespoke cocktail £8
- BYO corkage £5 per bottle